Línea Temporal: Pre-eclipse
De Heroes Wiki
(Redirigido desde August 6, 1962)
|Tabla de contenidos|
- El Faraón Khufu preside sobre la edificación de la Gran Pirámide de Giza. Cuando uno de los descendientes de Khufu hace levitar un enorme bloque de construcción, Khufu ordena que ese hombre sea apedreado. (Historia de un Secreto)
- De acuerdo a la descripción que se encuentra en el Museo de Historia Natural, nace Takezo Kensei. (Bendición)
- Hiro Nakamura se teletransporta desde el 2006 hasta un campo abierto en las afueras de Kyoto, Japón. Aterriza entre una unidad de soldados japoneses y un hombre que se parece a Takezo Kensei mientras ocurre un eclipse solar. (Cómo Detener a un Hombre Explosivo, Cuatro Meses Después...)
- Hiro conoce al verdadero Takezo Kensei, y le dice a Kensei que debe ser un héroe.
- La aldea de Otsu es incendiada.
- Yaeko llama ladrón a Kensei por aceptar dinero a cambio de proteger a Otsu, y además fallar. Hiro se da cuenta que puede haber creado una ruptura y se dispone a arreglarla.
- Hiro roba el equipamiento de Kensei y se hace pasar por Takezo Kensei en La Battalla de las Doce Espadas, usando su habilidad para salvar a Yaeko.
- Luego de que Hiro le regresa la armadura a Takezo Kensei, Kensei es amenazado por Barba Blanca y le disparan tres flechas en el pecho. Hiro teme que Kensei esté muerto hasta que ve que sus heridas se curan, devolviéndole la vida a Kensei.
- Kensei le lleva a Hiro y a Yaeko otra parte del mapa para encontrar el campamento de Barba Blanca.
- Hiro y Kensei obtienen un mapa del Oso Negro de Sakashita. (La Prueba del Oso Negro)
- Hiro, Kensei y Yaeko invaden el campamento de Barba Blanca. Allí encuentran al hacedor de espadas, quien les dice que le ha fabricado muchas armas a Barba Blanca.
- Luego de rescatar al hacedor de espadas, Hiro se teletransporta a el mismo y a Yaeko a un lugar más seguro, donde eventualmente se besan bajo la mirada de Kensei.
- Kensei derriba a Hiro y hace un pacto con Barba Blanca, quien ha capturado a Yaeko y a su padre.
- Hiro escapa del campamento de Barba Blanca con Yaeko y el hacedor de espadas.
- Hiro regresa a destruir las armas de Barba Blanca, pero es confrontado por Kensei. Hiro desarma a Kensei, y se teletransporta fuera de la tienda antes de que explote.
- Hiro regresa con Yaeko, y le dice que el ya debe irse. Yaeko le dice a Hiro que todos los acometidos de Kensei fueron logrados por Hiro, y que ella contará la historia de Hiro como Kensei.
- La leyenda de Takezo Kensei incluye la Batalla de las Doce Espadas, y muchas otras aventuras. Kensei derrota a Barba Blanca para salvar a Japón. Más tarde, en el día de su boda, se suicida para proteger a su amada. (Santo Espada)
- Adam Monroe se da cuenta de que no envejece. Helene escapa de el hacia los bosques de Diedenshausen, Alemania. (Las Diez Esposas de Takezo Kensei)
17 de Enero de 1706
- Benjamin Franklin finaliza sus estudios formales escolares a la edad de 9 años. (yamagatofellowship.org)
8 de Noviembre de 1767
- Adam Monroe pelea contra Evan en la Guerra Revolucionaria y lo persigue durante meses. (Guerra Revolucionaria)
17 de Abril de 1790
- Adam Monroe contrae matrimonio con Louisa en Chicago. Cuatro meses más tarde, Louisa fallece por envenenamiento de alcohol. (Las Diez Esposas de Takezo Kensei)
20 de Abril de 1937
- Ruth Meisner pelea contra los Nazis junto a la resistencia en Berlín, es capturada, y es llevada a Auschwitz. (Inalámbrica, Parte 1)
- David Rooijker es encontrado en un bsque alemán, dado por muerto. Su padre lo lleva al Monasterio de la Cruz. Su nombre es cambiado a Don Rucker. (Noticias Globales Interactivas)
6 de Agosto de 1945
Después del 2 de Septiembre de 1945
- Luego de que finaliza la Segunda Guerra Mundial, Don Rucker es enviado a La Casa de los Vasquez en Buenos Aires. Su nombre es cambiado a Drucker. (Noticias Globales Interactivas)
4 de Febrero de 1946
2 de Marzo de 1946
17 de Enero de 1948
14 de Febrero de 1950
- Primatech Paper Co. abre.
6 de Agosto de 1962
22 de Junio de 1963
2 de Febrero de 1964
22 de Febrero de 1966
- Linda Tavara descubre su habilidad de ver las auras de otros. Después de matar varios animales pequeños, mata a Ida May Walker. (Serenata a la Luz de la Luna)
5-10 de Junio de 1967
10 de Junio 1968
14 de Septiembre 1968
8 de Noviembre de 1968
- Dallas y su grupo se establecen en el Mekong River Delta en Vietnam para recuperar un A4 Skyhawk caído. (Compañeros de Guerra, Parte 2)
15 de Noviembre de 1968
- Dallas recibe un disparo, pero es curado por Austin. Amarillo, Loredo, y San Antonio reciben disparos y mueren. (Compañeros de Guerra, Parte 2)
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
10 de Noviembre de 1968
- Dallas y Austin encuentran el A4 Skyhawk caído, su grupo es asesinado. Wanting to continue the mission, Dallas suggests using the plane's munitions to complete the mission of destroying the village of Au Co, Vietnam. (War Buddies, Part 3)
- Later in the day, they witness Au Co cause large vegetables to grow from the ground. They invade the town, set off explosives, and destroy the village. In the process, they kill many villagers, including Au Co. (War Buddies, Parts 4 and 5)
March 28, 1969
- The Lonestar File is written.
February 16, 1971
- Katarina and Ivan begin their life together. (The Line)
- After being fired from her job as a private investigator, Linda Tavara is hired by an informant to find certain individuals. She turns over a mechanic and a little girl, but kills a third person, Jason Welkes, using her ability. Once her actions are questioned by her informant, Linda kills her and takes the notebook with information on the missing people. (Bounty Hunter)
- Linderman meets Linda Tavara, who attempts to take his life and steal his ability. Linderman kills her in self-defense. (War Buddies, Part 7)
- Linderman heads to New York City to talk with Arthur Petrelli. (War Buddies, Part 5)
September 23, 1972
August 28, 1973
April 8, 1974
August 24, 1974
- Niki Sanders, Tracy Strauss, and Barbara are born in Beverly Hills, California. (See their birth certificates)
December 11, 1974
- Adam Monroe marries Trina. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
- The Company is founded by several individuals. (Four Months Later...)
- Daniel Linderman claims to own Kensei's sword. (Sword Saint)
- Richard Drucker moves to Bangalore. (Global News Interactive)
- The Company made last contact with Richard Drucker. (Heroes Evolutions)
- The Company conducts research on power-supressing vaccine. (Four Months Ago...)
February 14, 1977
November 2, 1977
January 25, 1978
October 17, 1978
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a Polish/Russian woman from Connecticut. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Haram takes his first case--Rollo Fusor. (Golden Handshake, Part 2)
- Hana Gitelman is born. (See Gitelman)
December 20, 1979
December 23, 1979
April 23, 1981
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a man from Chilpancingo, Mexico. (One Giant Leap)
- Mohinder's grandmother tells him stories of Kali. (Monsters)
- Maury Parkman leaves home when Matt is thirteen. (Fight or Flight)
- Meredith Gordon manifests her ability for the first time, setting her house on fire and killing her father. (Playing with Fire)
- Rollo Fusor falls "off the face of the planet," becoming Haram's first failed case. (Golden Handshake, Part 1)
- Elle Bishop is born. (Four Months Ago...)
November 15, 1984
March 12, 1986
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a man with ties to Sweden. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
August 2, 1988
- Chandra makes an entry in his research journal about a woman from Madison, CA. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Noah is trained by Ivan for the Company. (Team Building Exercise)
- A six-year-old Elle sets her grandmother's house on fire. (Four Months Ago...)
- Meredith is reunited with Flint. (Playing with Fire)
July 6, 1989
- First suicide attack in Israel by Abd-Al-Hadi. Hana's mother and grandmother are among the casualties (Wireless, Part 1).
- The Human Genome Project begins.
- Hana vows to avenge her progenitors' deaths, and honor their legacy. (Wireless, Part 4)
- Claire Bennet is born. (The Fix)
- Ishi Nakamura dies and is buried at Aoyama Cemetery. (Cautionary Tales)
- The limits of Elle's ability are tested by her father when she is seven years old. (Powerless)
- Haram fights in the Gulf War (Part 2)
- Haram and Claude attempt to capture Rollo Fusor in Côte d'Azur harbor. (Part 1)
- Haram and Claude pursue Rollo Fusor and his female accomplice to a Paris hotel, where they find another victim and Fusor both dead, and the lady accomplice missing (Part 2). She escapes to a Paris park where she overpowers her pursuers (Part 3) until she, in turn, is overpowered and dehydrated by her own hand (Part 4).
December 24, 1990
- At Primatech Paper Co., Thompson hires Mr. Bennet to join the Company. Thompson tells Bennet that Claude will be his partner. (Company Man)
- Later, Claude returns to Primatech to turn in his report on the Fusor case. He learns that Haram has retired earlier than the six months they agreed to, and that his trainee Bennet is now officially his partner. (Golden Handshake, Part 4)
- Elle causes a blackout in four counties in Ohio when she is eight. (Four Months Ago...)
January 11, 1991
March 19, 1991
- Sarah Rosenberg (Hana's paternal grandmother) dies at age 74. (See Gitelman)
- Hana's father sends Hana to a psychologist. (Wireless, Part 2)
- The Haitian erases Sandra Bennet's memory for the first time. (Company Man)
- Journal female 2 is born. (One Giant Leap)
- Elle spends her ninth birthday in a glass room with an IV of lithium in her arm. (Four Months Ago...)
- Hampton Connolly and Richard Drucker fly over Bhutan and crash in Paro (The Golden Goose). Drucker dies in the crash.
February 28, 1992
- At around 2 a.m., Claude and Mr. Bennet enter an apartment building which explodes. They rescue a young Claire from the building. (Hell's Angel)
- Soon thereafter, Mr. Bennet meets Kaito on a rooftop location and receives Claire. (Company Man)
- Claire and Hiro from 2007 observe this meeting. (The Eclipse, Part 2)
- Hiro speaks to his mother, Ishi, who restores his memory and transfers the Catalyst to him. She dies shortly afterwards. (Our Father)
- Claire pretends to be a neighbor of the Bennets, and offers to babysit her infant self for Sandra. She convinces her father not to take the call from Kaito Nakamura, preventing the Catalyst from being transferred to her. (Our Father)
- Arthur Petrelli appears from 2007, taking the Catalyst, and removing Hiro's powers, trapping him in 1992. He returns Claire to her own time. (Our Father)
- Hiro from 2007 breaks into his father's safe, intending to destroy the formula, but is caught by Kaito, who attacks him with a sword. Hiro manages to tear the formula into two pieces but is rescued by Daphne and Ando who have traveled from the future using a combination of their powers. (Dual)
- The Odessa Register (February 28th edition) reports that the Odessa fire takes place this day. It is reported that 7 people are killed, including Meredith Gordon and her 18-month-old daughter. (The Fix)
- Activando la Evolución de Chandra Suresh és publicado. (activatingevolution.org)
- Mohinder lee una copia del libro y es castigado por su padre. (Homecoming)
- Matt begins directing traffic for the LAPD. (Six Months Ago)
- Dale Smither donates some of her blood for use in the Human Genome Project. (Unexpected)
August 1, 1997
- Jeffery Perkins sends an urgent memo to the Pinehearst Company congratulating them on the strong possibility of NSA committing to 500 BioTrak BioEmitters.
- Gabriel Gray begins working on the Sylar watch. (Six Months Ago)
- Mr. Bennet shoots Claude on the bridge; Claude disappears. (Company Man)
- Isaac Mendez is hired by Camacho Comics. (Don't Look Back)
- Hana trains at the Mossad Training Center in Israel. (War Buddies, Part 1)
- Trina dies in a car accident. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
- Isaac Mendez self-publishes his own comic book line: Uncle Burk's Fine Comics. (Don't Look Back)
- CVHS won the Southwest Regional Varsity Cheerleadering competition. (Four Months Later...)
- At the age of 12, Matt Neuenberg manifests his ability for the first time. (primatechpaper.com)
- Mr. Bennet and the Haitian apprehend Howard Grigsby. (Blindsided)
- Mr. Bennet informs Claire that she was adopted. After being told this, Claire helps him pick out the horn-rimmed glasses. (Company Man)
- Matt Neuenberg first exhibits his ability at the age of twelve (primatechpaper.com).
- Ted and Karen are married. (How Do You Stop an Exploding Man, Part 1)
- Isaac and Simone enter a relationship. (Collision)
- Eric Doyle is incarcerated in a Level 5 cell. (Doyle and CBR)
February 12, 2005
August 29, 2005
After October 31, 2005
- Hana Gitelman is recruited by the man in horn-rimmed glasses. (Wireless, Part 4)
- She is taken to a secure facility, where she undergoes weeks of testing. (Wireless, Part 2)
- Many cell phones and email providers experience temporary glitches due to the magnetic activity caused by Hana getting too close to satellite communications. Hana punches Mr. Bennet. (The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 1)
- In India, Mohinder Suresh argues with his father over the latter's decision to head to the USA. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Isaac Mendez learns he has a gift of painting the future, when he inadvertently paints the death of a guest at a gallery showing. (Isaac's First Time)
- Sarah Ellis lives in an abusive household. She learns she has the power of persuasion by telling her stepmother to die, and she does. Starting her life over, she renames herself Eden. (Life Before Eden)
- Sabine Hazel is promoted within the Company, and unknowingly becomes partner to a duplicate of Julien Dumont. (Root and Branch)
Before March 1, 2006
- Hana's ability fully manifests (Wireless, Part 4). Overwhelmed, she is knocked out and remains unconscious for weeks (Wireless, Part 2).
- In New York, Chandra Suresh tracks down evolved humans using the list.
- In Los Angeles, Eden is nearly arrested by Officer Matt Parkman.
- Peter Petrelli graduates from nursing school. Nathan Petrelli is in a dilemma whether to prosecute Linderman and consequently implicate his own father.
- In Odessa, Texas, Claire Bennet becomes a cheerleader for the Union Wells Wildcats, replacing Lori Tremmel on the squad.
- Claire's ability begins to manifest after an accident.
- In Las Vegas, Niki Sanders is approached by her estranged father Hal.
- She initially accepts his offer of reconciliation, along with the sorely-needed financial support this would bring. But their reunion is cut short when Hal's temper wears out his welcome.
- Niki's alter ego Jessica emerges to terrorize Hal.
- D.L. Hawkins plans a robbery job with his crew, but backs out fearing retribution from Linderman. (Better Halves)
- D.L.'s crew, with Jessica, push through with the heist and rob a sports book of $2 million. One of the crew also shoots a guard dead. When her partners pull a double-cross on Jessica, she kills them all. She takes the stolen cash to a money launderer, who tells her the money will be clean after six months. (Stolen Time)
- Days later, D.L. Hawkins has been arrested and is in police custody. During an interrogation, his ability manifests to let him slip out of his handcuffs. (Snapshots)
- D.L. is quickly convicted and imprisoned for the robbery and murder. Focusing, he is able to retrigger his ability and escape from prison. (Snapshots)
- Now on her own, Niki quits her job as a casino employee and becomes an internet stripper to make ends meet. (Better Halves)
- Arthur and Angela Petrelli celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary with a party at their mansion. Linderman discusses Nathan's investigation into his activities with Arthur, and Arthur implies that they may have to kill him if he gets close to revealing their business dealings.
- Angela overhears Arthur and Linderman discussing their attempt on Nathan's life. Arthur wipes her memory.
- Linderman heals Angela's mind, restoring the memories Arthur had erased. Realizing that he tried to have Nathan killed, Angela poisons Arthur, using the Haitian to suppress his telepathy. Before they can dispose of the body, Nathan arrives, sees his father unconscious and calls an ambulance.
- A doctor tells Angela and Nathan that Arthur died of a heart attack, although he is being kept alive, albeit paralyzed.
- A funeral service is held for Arthur at the Petrelli mansion.
- Elle and Mr. Bennet conduct surveillance on Gabriel Gray, who they believe has acquired the power of telekinesis from Brian Davis.
- Wracked with guilt over Brian's murder, Gabriel attempts to hang himself, but is saved and befriended by Elle.
- Elle obtains Gabriel's list of evolved humans, and in order to observe how he obtains powers, Bennet suggests introducing him to one of the people on the list.
- Elle reluctantly introduces Gabriel to Trevor Zeitlan, who demonstrates his ability to Elle's apparent delight. A jealous Gabriel kills Trevor and slices his head open using telekinesis.
April 24, 2006
- Charlie Andrews celebrates her birthday at the Burnt Toast Diner in Midland, TX. Hiro arrives from the future. (Six Months Ago)
- He spends a length of time at the diner, working as a busboy and trying to convince Charlie of his abilities and mission to save her.
- Hiro calls Yamagato Industries to speak to Ando, but finds his past self on the other end of the line.
- Just as Hiro and Charlie are about to kiss, Hiro's power throws him forward to the present.
June 15, 2006
- Audrey Hanson is assigned to the Sylar case. (Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Ted Sprague, while on a business trip to Kansas, is bagged, tagged and subsequently released by the Company. (Company Man, Seven Minutes to Midnight)
- Alejandro and Gloria begin dating. (Four Months Ago)
- Elle is assigned to spy on Claire. (Elle's First Assignment, Part 1)
- Claire begins her junior year at Union Wells High School and becomes co-captain of the cheerleading squad. (Distractions)
- Mrs. Millbrook dies of cancer. (The Caged Bird, Part 1)
- Knox discovers his ability when threatened by gang leader Bartell.
- LAPD officer Matt Parkman tries to convince Knox to leave Bartell's gang.
- Matt questions Knox about his involvement in a recent heist, but their conversation is watched by Bartell's gang.
- Bartell beats up Knox for talking to the police. Using the gang's fear to build up his strength, Knox fights back and kills Bartell.
- Matt directs traffic at an accident site.
- He encounters Knox who thanks him for his advice, tells him that Bartell was "eaten by a shark" and he's not afraid any more.
- Meredith Gordon and her brother Flint rob a convenience store using their pyrokinetic powers, however Meredith is captured and taken to the Company by Thompson.
September 26, 2006
- Chandra Suresh tells Mohinder Suresh that someone is following him, trying to steal his research. (Genesis)
September 28, 2006
- Chandra Suresh is murdered by Sylar. (Don't Look Back)
- In Madras, Mohinder Suresh is told of his father's death. He later encounters a man with horn-rimmed glasses at his father's old apartment. (Genesis)
- Noah Bennet calls New York and says that he will have copies of Chandra's research sent immediately upon his arrival. (The Kill Squad, Part 1)
September 30, 2006
- Suicide bombing on bus in Israel. (Genesis)
Unspecified Date Between 2003 and October 2006
- While in junior high school in St. Louis, West is bagged and tagged by Noah and the Haitian. (Special)