Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
|Date of birth||7 May 1974|
|Origin||San Gabriel Valley, CA, USA|
Beth Sotelo is a comic book colorist.
Since 2001, Beth has worked for Top Cow, Marvel, and DC Comics. However, her most prolific work has been done for Aspen Comics, under Michael Turner's direction. Beth's credits include coloring numerous issues of Fathom, as well as New X-Men, EVO, Witchblade, The Magdalena, Soulfire, Supergirl, and Shrugged.
Graphic Novels Colored
- Wireless, Part 1
- Wireless, Part 2
- Wireless, Part 3
- Wireless, Part 4
- How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1
- How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2
- War Buddies, Part 2
- War Buddies, Part 3
- The Kill Squad, Part 3
- Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Part 1
- Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Part 2
- Beth is married to Joel Gomez, staff artist for Wildstorm.
- While working for Top Cow, Beth was interviewed for Countdown to Wednesday, a documentary about breaking in to the comic book business.
|Graphic Novel Colorists||
Jason Badower • Brian Buccellato • Dennis Calero • Edgar Delgado • Antonio Fabela • Richard Isanove • Annette Kwok • David Moran • Ryan Odagawa • Siya Oum • Mark Roslan • Shadedgrey Productions • Beth Sotelo • Chris Sotomayor • John Starr • Peter Steigerwald