The following people, places, and events are involved in the military.
- Amarillo, the codename of a soldier who died during the Vietnam War.
- Austin, the codename of Daniel Linderman when he went on a secret mission in the Vietnam War.
- Dallas, the codename of Arthur Petrelli when he commanded a secret mission in the Vietnam War and later wrote the Lonestar File.
- Sean Fallon, a former Navy SEAL who heads the Company's top secret Kill Squad
- Hana Gitelman, an evolved human who joined the Israeli Army, and was recruited by Mr. Bennet's organization.
- Zahava Gitelman, one of the first female pilots for the Israeli Defense Forces, a veteran of the Six-Day War, and the mother of Hana Gitelman.
- IDF enlisting officer, the officer that tells Hana she cannot join the Israeli Defense Forces paratroopers.
- Takezo Kensei, a great Japanese swordsman who fought many battles.
- Loredo, the codename of a soldier who went on a secret mission in the Vietnam War and lost his life.
- Ruth Meisner, a member of the anti-Nazi resistance, and grandmother of Hana Gitelman.
- Adam Monroe, a mercenary who fought for the British in the Revolutionary War.
- Nathan Petrelli, who was a member of the U.S. Navy in Bosnia, Serbia, and Rwanda.
- Rooijker, a Dutch freedom fighter, member of the anti-Nazi resistance, and the father of Richard Drucker.
- San Antonio, the codename of a soldier who died during the Vietnam War.
- Casey Z. Smith, who works for the Pentagon.
- The Viet Cong informant who is tortured by Dallas in order to get information about a downed American plane.
Places, Organizations, and Groups
- Auschwitz, the concentration camp where many Jews were imprisoned during World War II.
- The Department of Homeland Security, a Cabinet department of the Federal Government of the United States with the responsibility of protecting the country from terrorist attacks and responding to natural disasters.
- The Pentagon, the headquarters for the U.S. Department of Defense.
- The Skyhawk crew, who were killed in battle.
- The Vietnam base where Austin and Dallas debrief.
- C4 explosives, used to destroy Au Co's village.
- The Lonestar File, a top secret file chronicling the events of "unknown soldiers" in Vietnam.
- A4 Skyhawk, the Vietnam War-era aircraft that was to destroy Au Co, Vietnam.
- The Revolutionary War, the conflict that took place from 1775 to 1783, in which the United States of America was formed and won its independence from England.
- The Vietnam War, which was fought in Vietnam between 1959 and 1975.
- World War II, a worldwide conflict fought mainly between the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers, from 1939 until 1945.
|In other media|
|By species & gender|
Carnies • Cheerleaders • The Company • The Company's Founders • Law Enforcement • Level 5 Escapees • Linderman's Operations • Media Personality • Medical • Military • Politics • Whitebeard's Army • Named Groups • Unnamed Groups • Graphic Novel Groups • iStory Groups
|By special status|
|Character Portals: Main Characters • Recurring Characters • Minor Characters • Evolutions Characters • Webisodes Characters • Graphic Novel Characters|
Pages in category "Military"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.