De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Interpretado por||Erick Avari|
|Primera aparición||Seven Minutes to Midnight|
|Fecha de la muerte||September 28, 2006|
|Hogar||New York, NY, formerly Madras, India|
|Residencia||Chandra Suresh's apartment|
|Occupación||Geneticist; professor; taxi cab driver|
|Ser querido||Mrs. Suresh|
|Hijos||Mohinder Suresh, Shanti Suresh (deceased)|
Chandra Suresh is Mohinder's late father.
Tabla de contenidos
Chandra Suresh was the author of Activating Evolution, a book which appears to explain the reason so many people with powers are suddenly appearing. He found a means of tracking and locating potential powered people. He was also connected with Sylar, whom he referred to as "Patient Zero". On a taped telephone conversation, however, he wanted nothing more to do with Sylar and insisted the strange man stop calling him. Before his death, Suresh kept a male lizard named after his son. Eden McCain, a friend Chandra made while living in New York called him "Papa Suresh" because she had difficulty pronouncing his first name.
Mohinder's grandmother tells a young Mohinder stories of Kali, but Chandra refutes them; he believes in science over religion. A present day Mohinder goes to his father's place of employment in New York and views the cab in which his father was killed.
Eden McCain, Chandra's former neighbor, joins Mohinder in searching Chandra's research, which Mohinder believes was the catalyst for his father's murder. Mohinder listens to a message in which Chandra refutes Sylar's claims that his "hunger" was caused by Chandra.
Eden presents Mohinder with Chandra's ashes.
Mohinder takes Chandra's ashes to India.
As Mohinder dozes off at the desk in his father's office at Chennai University, he has a vivid dream of his last conversation with his father. Chandra is arguing with his son, expressing how he believes his theories are correct. Mohinder replies it is becoming harder to "cover for him", referring that his theories are generating displeasure at the university. Chandra tells him he'll see who the fool will be.
Mohinder's location suddenly changes and now he watches Chandra admit that his plan to go to New York City may be a bad idea after all. His wife tells Chandra that if he doesn't go then it will consume him. Chandra expresses concern that Mohinder will hate him for it. Chandra suggests that maybe he should stay for Mohinder's sake, but his mother convinces him not to.Later, Mohinder has another vision of Chandra in New York City - a vision of Chandra's murder. Chandra is a cab driver, and his passenger smashes through the security glass. watch. Chandra is killed after his neck is snapped.
Mohinder has another dream, in which he sees Chandra trying to persuade Nirand about Sanjog's abilities. The setting of the dream shifts and Mohinder watches a conversation he had with his father where he tried to offer his assistance with the research but was rebuffed by his father.
Later, Mohinder's mother tells him that she heard from Mira that he turned down the job offer and is returning to New York City. She tells him that Chandra didn't tell him that he succeeded in finding the evolved humans because he wanted Mohinder to live his own life. Mohinder tells his mother that he's going to find them and tell them who they are and warm them of the dangers. His mother worries about who will protect him.
Chandra tracks down Gabriel Gray at his watch repair shop. They discuss human evolution and he gives Gabriel a copy of his book, Activating Evolution. In Chandra's apartment, Chandra and Gabriel discuss running tests on Gabriel's brain, and Chandra notes that everything the human body does is controlled in the brain. Later, after running tests, Chandra seems doubtful of Gabriel's powers.
After Gabriel leaves, Mr. Bennet, whom Chandra telephoned earlier, arrives. They discuss their respective daughters, Shanti and Claire. Chandra confesses that Shanti's genetic mutation was the portal to his study of human evolution. He hopes that "no one would suffer as she did."
Mohinder tries in earnest to continue Chandra's research. He remembers that Chandra identified Gabriel Gray as Patient Zero, so he takes spinal fluid sample from Sylar. He realizes the key to his father's research. Sylar tells Mohinder that Chandra used to confide things in him, including things about Shanti. Sylar says that Mohinder was always seeking approval from Chandra, but Sylar gave Chandra the stimulation he needed. Sylar calls Chandra a parasite. Mohinder attempts to avenge his father's murder by shooting Sylar, albeit unsuccessfully.
"Why? It was always this way with my father. Every question met with another question. Never an answer. Only 'why?' Even after he's dead."
- On coming to New York City, Chandra worked as a cabbie for the Chelsea Cab Company. (Monsters)
- It is unknown whether Mohinder's grandmother is Chandra's mother or mother-in-law.
- Mohinder looks at a family photo featuring Chandra. (The Hard Part).
- There was initially some confusion about the casting of Chandra Suresh. In all aired episodes, the jacket photo showed Erick Avari. However, the recap before Collision showed the scene with Peter giving the book to Nathan, and a different photograph of a man in a turban was used. When earlier episodes were rebroadcast, the Erick Avari cover was again used. A closer analysis indicates that it is the other photograph of the man wearing a turban that is obsolete: in the scene with Peter and Nathan, the book shows the Erick Avari photo. Then as the book is put down, the other photo appears briefly in a wide shot, and finally in the next scene it's the Erick Avari cover again. It would have been difficult to cover, alter, or refilm the wide shot, so what probably happened was that the turbaned photo was used as a stand-in until Erick Avari was cast, and then the close-ups of the cover were re-filmed before the episode was broadcast. Somehow, the original shot was inadvertantly used for the recap before "Collision", leading to all the confusion.
- "Chandra" is a Hindu moon god. There is a picture of the moon in Chandra's apartment. The moon god is sometimes identified with Soma, the Hindu bull/bird god that evolved into a lunar deity.
- The story was originally meant to follow Chandra tracking down evolved humans, however, when Sendhil Ramamurthy was cast, the character of Mohinder was created as Chandra's son.
Por favor refierase a el siguiente enlace para teorías creadas por los fans y otras especulaciones.
Sandra Bennet • Hana Gitelman • The Haitian • Audrey Hanson • Mr. Linderman • Ando Masahashi • Eden McCain • Janice Parkman • Angela Petrelli • Claude Rains • Ted Sprague • Chandra Suresh • Sylar • Mr. Thompson • Candice Willmer • Zach
|Vea también: Personajes de la segunda temporada • Personajes de la tercera temporada • Otros personajes • Personajes de Webisodios • Personajes del futuro • Personajes en las Novelas Gráficas • Grupos • Animales • Personajes que no salieron al aire • Elenco|