De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
A DHS agent produces electricity.
|Originalmente de:||Agent (electromagnetism)|
|Absorbido por:||Peter Petrelli (future)|
|Habilidad de:||Manipulate and/or generate electromagnetic energy|
Electromagnetism is the ability to create and direct electrical arcs as well as levitate using electromagnetic repulsion.
Tabla de contenidos
- Unagent En un Posible futuro Tiene esta habilidad.
- En elposible futuro, Peter Petrelli a adquirido esta habilidad del agente.
Users of this power can generate electrical arcs between themselves and other people or objects within a range of at least a few meters. The amount of current that such arcs can carry is not known. Users of the power are not harmed by electrical currents that they create themselves; it is not clear whether this power gives resistance to electrical current from other sources.
The agent who possesses this power can levitate himself at least a few inches above the ground. How high he can levitate and how fast he can propel himself are not known. He can throw electric arcs that incapacitate people they strike.
Future Peter mimicked the agent's ability and used it to throw electrical arcs. He did not employ the levitation aspect of the agent's power.
An agent discharges electrical arcs...
...and to attack others.
- For the similar power of manipulating ferrous objects and materials, see magnetism.
- For the similar power of creating and directing electrical arcs, see lightning.
- For the similar power of absorbing and subsequently releasing electrical energy, see electrical absorption.