Extensión de Habilidades
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Extensión de Habilidades|
Hiro touches Ando and they both teleport.
|Habilidad de:||Extend one's ability to another through touch|
Ability extension is the ability to extend one's ability outside of their own body. Ordinarily, the power is extended to another individual or object simply by placing a hand on the other person or thing.
Tabla de contenidos
The following abilities have been extended beyond the holder of the ability:
- Claude touches a pretzel and a staff, turning the objects invisible. (Distractions)
- Peter grabs Claire, rendering her invisible. (Landslide)
- D.L. grabs Jessica, allowing her to walk through the walls of Linderman's archives. (The Hard Part)
- D.L. and Jessica phase into Nathan's office. (Landslide)
- D.L. holds Jessica's hand and both phase through a security barrier to get into the Kirby Plaza building. (Landslide)
- D.L. phases himself and Niki out of Linderman's office. (How to Stop an Exploding Man)
- D.L. holds a girl and rescues her from a fire by phasing through her burning house. (Four Months Ago...)
- Peter phases himself and Adam to escape the Company. (Four Months Ago...)
- Samir phases the Mona Lisa out of its display as he holds on to Daphne, who phases a duplicate into the display case. (Graphic Novel:Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, Part 1)
- Peter grabs Claude while being fired at by Mr. Bennet and the Haitian, and stops time. Claude can be seen breathing heavily while time is stopped. (Unexpected)
- Hiro grabs Ando, and the two teleport to New York in the future. (Parasite)
- Future Hiro takes Ando from New York City to a Las Vegas strip club. (Five Years Gone)
- Future Peter stops time, touches Ando and Future Hiro, and all three teleport away to safety. (Five Years Gone)
- Hiro and Ando time travel to the present, atop the Deveaux Building. (Five Years Gone)
- Hiro teleports himself and Ando out of Isaac's loft and into a grocery store. Later, he places his hand on Ando and teleports them both out of Virginia Gray's apartment. (The Hard Part)
- Hiro takes Ando out of Isaac's loft and into Yamagato Industries. (How to Stop an Exploding Man)
- Hiro stops time and touches Kensei's horse, teleporting the horse, Kensei and himself. (Four Months Later...)
- Hiro touches Kensei and takes him to Whitebeard's Hidden Fortress. (Kindred)
- Hiro teleports Yaeko and himself away from gunfire from Whitebeard. (The Line)
- While hugging Caitlin, Peter accidentally teleports the two from Montreal to 2008 New York. (The Line)
- Hiro teleports himself and his father through time and space. (Cautionary Tales)
- Hiro teleports himself and Adam out of the Company's vault. (Powerless)
- Hiro teleports himself and Ando to Paris. (The Butterfly Effect)
- Hiro teleports himself and Ando to Germany. (One of Us, One of Them)
- Matt finishes consuming a bowl containing an unknown substance, given to him by Usutu. Though he initially feels nothing different, when Usutu places headphones on him, Matt's eyes glaze over in a manner consistent with that of a precognitive trance. (One of Us, One of Them)
- All the clothing and jewelry of the evolved humans seem to be affected by the extended abilities as well. For example, D.L.'s wedding band phases through the glass of a car window with his hand, and Claude's clothes turn invisible.
- Due to Peter's ability of empathic mimicry, it is unknown if other abilities are extended upon him, or if he is mimicking the ability simultaneously. For example, Peter is not affected by Future Hiro or Hiro stopping time (Collision, Truth & Consequences). Sylar was also able to extend phasing to pull Peter through a wall (Five Years Gone).
- Adam and Claire's ability of rapid cell regeneration allows for their blood to heal others, including Nathan from massive radiation scarring (Four Months Ago...), and Noah's eye to regrow and him recovering from death (Cautionary Tales).
- Some abilities are not extended due to the nature of the ability. For example, flight does not enable another person to fly simply by touch. Instead, the ability's carrier must physically hold the individual using his/her own strength (Cautionary Tales, Powerless).
Claude imperceptibly steals vendors' food.
D.L. and Jessica don't need security access to get into the Kirby Plaza building.
The two enter Linderman's office the hard way.
D.L. to the rescue.
Daphne is able to take advantage of Samir's phasing ability when she makes physical contact with him.
...so they can teleport out of Linderman's archives.
Hiro and Ando escape Sylar's grasp.
Hiro and Ando get out of Virginia Gray's apartment.
Hiro quickly teleports Ando from Isaac's loft...
...to Yamagato Industries.