Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
Graphic Novel:From the Files of Primatech, Part 8
| From the Files of Primatech, Part 8|
1991, Part 2
|Issue #: ||173 ||Released: ||June 9, 2010 |
|Story by:||Zach Craley|
|Art and colors by:||Ryan Odagawa|
|Produced by:||Aspen MLT Inc.|
|Previous:||From the Files of Primatech, Part 7|
|Next:||Vengeance, Part 1|
|In 1991, Bob Bishop began a sick series of experiments on his daughter Elle.|
|Sparks flew when Elle Bishop was sent to live with Bob, her reluctant father. Elle ran away from the Primatech Research Facility after she accidentally electrocuted her father. Now, Bob has tasked Noah Bennet with bringing his daughter home...|
Elle Bishop is losing whilst playing skeeball at a local arcade, so she decides to electrocute the machine to win tickets. She spends the tickets on a necklace. Noah Bennet approaches and attempts to retrieve her, using rubber gloves in order to nullify her ability. She manages to escape and flees on foot. Elle shocks a windmill at a miniature golf course, sending the sail flying at Noah. He manages to dodge it and catch up to her. He promises her that her father loves her and would be proud of her if she came home. She agrees and Bennet escorts her back to the Company.
As Bob waits for Dr. Zimmerman to arrive with lithium, Bennet decides that cake would cheer Elle up. Kaito Nakamura calls Angela Petrelli and asks her to bring cake and "the new boy", René. Elle has an IV of lithium in her arm when Angela and René arrive with a birthday cake, the only type of cake they could find. They convince Elle that it is her ninth birthday and Angela convinces Bob to make it count. They change her age on her personnel card from eight to nine.
- Like its predecessors, From the Files of Primatech, Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7, this graphic novel has no Easter Egg.
- In the Season Two episode Four Months Ago..., Elle tells Peter that she spent her ninth birthday with an IV of lithium in her arm. In this graphic novel, Bob, Angela, and Kaito distract Elle from the IV of lithium in her arm by convincing her it is her ninth birthday.
- This issue was scheduled to be released on May 24, 2010, but it was delayed until June 9, more than two weeks later.
- As with its direct predecessor, the case file in this graphic novel appears to be displayed under Macintosh System 7.
- With a total of 8 parts, From the Files of Primatech is the longest series of graphic novels.
- For images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 8, see images from From the Files of Primatech, Part 8.