Novela gráfica:Muerte en la Carretera
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Released:||February 12, 2007|
|A sinister stranger takes no prisoners along the street of screams.|
|Escaping captivity at Primatech Paper, Sylar tormented Sandra Bennet, only for her husband to come to her rescue. Sylar got away, but not before Mr. Bennet unloaded a few rounds into him...|
Tabla de contenidos
After escaping from the Bennets' home, a badly injured Sylar looks for a way out of Texas. He hitches a ride with a trucker, but when he realizes the man isn't going to Virginia, he uses his telekinesis to kill the man with beer bottles. After rapidly absorbing the truck's operation manual using his enhanced memory, Sylar drives the truck to Virginia Beach, VA.
In Virginia, police attempt to pull him over, but Sylar freezes the roadway, causing the pursuing vehicles to wreck. At a police roadblock, Sylar sends the truck off the side of the mountain road, leaping to safety in a nearby tree at the last moment.
In Virginia Beach, Sylar approaches the home of the last name he remembers from Chandra Suresh's original map: that of Zane Taylor. Just as he's wondering how he'll find new victims, Zane answers the door, calling him "Dr. Suresh" — and Sylar has his answer.
- Sylar introduces himself to the trucker as "Drew O'Grady". He probably created the alias from two headlines in a newspaper he saw shortly before meeting the trucker. The headlines read, "President drew fire for welfare comments" and "O'Grady Farm to be purchased back..."
- Road Kill is the first graphic novel to feature examples of more than two powers; Sylar uses his enhanced memory, cryokinesis, and telekinesis. Additionally, the effects of Zane's liquefaction can be seen on the mailbox at his house.
- The "Northeast Brewing Company" abbreviates to "NBC". Artist Jason Badower said NBC was very specific about the name they wanted for the trucking company. Jason didn't realize the abbreviation while creating the novel; had he picked up on it, he would have designed a different logo.
- When Sylar narrates his story, his words are denoted by red boxes instead of the traditional white boxes. This is consistent with his narrations in Turning Point.
- This graphic novel lays to rest the popular fan theory that Sylar was unable to take Charlie's ability due to the blood clot in her brain.
- Más imágenes sobre Novela gráfica:Muerte en la Carretera en Imágenes de Novela gráfica:Muerte en la Carretera.
- For Jason Badower's original art from Novela gráfica:Muerte en la Carretera and notes about his work, see here.
- Página de las novelas gráficas en NBC.com
- Comic interactivo en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Flash Player 8 u otra versión mayor para ver
- Comic en formato PDF disponible para bajar en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Adobe Acrobat u otro software compatible para ver