Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your time zone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help.
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- How did Adam Monroe ultimately die?
- You got it. While bedridden, Arthur grabbed Adam and stole his ability, causing him to rapidly age 400 years and turn to dust.
- How did Kaito die?
H. At Sylar's hand, of course.
I. Adam Monroe pushed him off a roof.
J. Matt's father Murray Parkman stole his life.
Reply H, I or J
- Wow! Seeking revenge for 30 years of imprisonment by the Company, Adam began killing it's founders, including Kaito.
- Will Claire help Sylar?
K. There's no way she'll help him.
L. Yes, Claire has a kind heart, & Sylar truly needs her help to redeem himself.
Reply K or L.
- 69% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Do you think Vanessa loves Samuel?
M. Yes, she loves him underneath it all.
N. No, she won't make the same mistake twice.
Rply M or N
- 63% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Danielle Savre, who plays cheerleader Jackie Wilcox has appeared with fellow cheerleader Hayden Panettiere in "Bring It On: All or Nothing."
- A motion picture serial from 1914, "The Perils of Pauline" set a prototype for the damsel in distress.
- Does Claire consider Gretchen more than just a friend?
O. Oh yeah!
P. No. Claire's got enough on her emotionally blocked plate.
Reply O or P
- 74% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- How did Hiro's mother Ishi die?
Q. Brain tumor
R. She tried to heal Hiro
S. She gave Hiro the Catalyst Reply Q, R or S
- A healer, Ishi was expecting death when Future Hiro showed up to convince her to transfer the Catalyst to him instead of Baby Claire.
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! As a reward for participating, check out this exclusive content: http://m.nbc.com/excl