|Portrayed by||Karri Turner|
|First appearance||Better Halves|
|Occupation||Works for the Company|
Mr. Bennet tells Claire he has arranged a meeting with her biological parents, Hank and Lisa. They arrive at the Bennets' home and answer Claire's questions about them. They tell Claire they are no longer together— they dated in high school, but the relationship did not survive until graduation. They tell Claire that Hank wanted to keep the baby, but Lisa did not. Claire, interested in finding out about her mysterious power of regeneration, asks about their medical histories. Lisa tells her she has diabetes.
After the meeting, Mr. Bennet thanks the parents for coming, and is pleased with how the meeting went. When they asked if there is anything else he needs from them, Mr. Bennet answers. "I'll keep you posted."
Mr. Bennet runs into Lisa in the hallway at Primatech Paper Co.
- Diabetic Lisa asks for and drinks a homemade (and presumably sugary) lemonade. It's unclear whether this was intended as a clue, was merely a gaffe, or whether she just plans to take an extra hit of insulin or glucophage later.
- It is unclear what position Lisa holds at the Company.
- It is unclear whether Lisa and Hank are really a couple or not.
- It is unclear what knowledge Lisa has about Claire and exactly why she was portraying her birth mother.
- For other uses of Lisa, see Lisa (disambig).
Please refer to Theory:Lisa for fan-created theories and other speculation.