De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
Midland Center in downtown Midland, TX
Midland, TX is half of the Midland-Odessa metroplex, an urban area in west Texas just south of the panhandle, with a population of over 100,000. The two cities together have a combined population of about 250,000.
Tabla de contenidos
- Burnt Toast Diner
- The Midland bus depot
- A motel (where Isaac painted sober)
- Charlie Andrews
- Sheriff Davidson
- Hiro Nakamura (for a time)
- A Burnt Toast Diner waitress
Still at The Burnt Toast Diner, Ando waits for Hiro to come back to the present and finds a picture of Hiro and Charlie on Charlie's memorial that was taken six months before at Charlie's birthday party. Later, Ando meets Peter, who is on his way to save the cheerleader.
Hiro arrives at the Burnt Toast Diner six months before the date he left. He starts working there, trying to convince Charlie to leave Midland. When he accidentally ends up in present-day Tokyo, he physically makes his way back to Midland.
Hiro and Ando meet Isaac Mendez at the Midland Bus Depot, and go back to the diner. The three of them discuss many things, including Hiro's experience with Isaac's death, Isaac's power, and the Exploding Man painting.
- Midland gained national attention in 1987 when 18-month-old Jessica McClure fell down a well and was rescued after more than fifty hours.
- First lady Laura Bush was born in Midland in 1946.
- Midland is also the international home of the Commemorative Air Force.
- The Burnt Toast Diner does not actually exist.
Charlie working in Midland
Charlie was killed in Midland.
The Midland bus depot