Novela gráfica:Compañeros de Guerra, Parte 6
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
| War Buddies, Part 6|
Call to Arms
|Released:||April 16, 2007|
|It's time to join the cause!|
|With the help of Mr. Bennet, the mysterious man in horn-rimmed glasses, Hana Gitelman has just begun to connect the dots between Mr. Linderman and the various heroes from across the globe. The trail led to a secret file within the Pentagon itself. But from his days of Vietnam, Hana realizes Linderman's plans have taken a decidedly political turn...|
Tabla de contenidos
Hana Gitelman finishes examining the Lonestar File within the Pentagon archives. At that moment, Casey Smith wakes up in his apartment to find "Samantha" missing--along with his keys and his security I.D. He calls in a security breach, and armed security begins to close in on Hana, but she uses her ability to send an email from Casey explaining that he found his credentials in his washing machine.
At Ronald Reagan International Airport, Hana uses Linderman's credit card to buy a plane ticket to Las Vegas. While en route, she manages to break into Linderman's servers and search for "Petrelli", and discovers that Linderman is planning to rig the results of Nathan Petrelli's congressional election. Arriving in Las Vegas, Hana sends out hundreds of text messages to elicit aid in stopping the election fraud.
- The graphic novel's conclusion ties into the events of the Heroes 360 ARG, where Hana enlists the aid of players to block Linderman's election tampering. See Hana's website for details.
- The title of Hana's "Call to Arms" text message from the ARG is used on the last panel, including the actual usernames of ARG participants.
- Más imágenes sobre Novela gráfica:Compañeros de Guerra, Parte 6 en Imágenes de Novela gráfica:Compañeros de Guerra, Parte 6.
- Página de las novelas gráficas en NBC.com
- Comic interactivo en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Flash Player 8 u otra versión mayor para ver
- Comic en formato PDF disponible para bajar en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Adobe Acrobat u otro software compatible para ver