Novela gráfica:El Hombre con Demasiados Cerebros
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|El Hombre con Demasiados Cerebros|
|Released:||January 15, 2008|
|Being different can be a shocking experience.|
|Sometimes in school, the smarter you are, the harder it is for you to fit in. Matt Neuenberg has always felt like an outsider because of his unique gift of memory. Lucky for him, The Company is always in search of those who don't exactly fit in.|
Tabla de contenidos
Matt Neuenberg is an evolved human with the ability of enhanced memory. He spends his time in high school alone because the other students only talk to him for what he can do, like when a student asks him for the answer to a math test question, to which Matt reluctantly gives. Matt's teacher grabs his arm on his way out of the door and tells him she hopes he rethinks going to college with a brain like his.
Outside, a girl kindly asks Matt if he would enter in the talent show. Matt says he has no talents, but another student tells the booker he has "got a mind like a search engine." After more perseverance, they manage to talk him into entering.
Matt easily gives the answer to a baseball question, but after giving the numerical value of pi up to twenty digits, the crowd begins to boo and call Matt a freak. He runs off-stage where a woman waits for him. She says there's a place where being different is good and introduces herself as Elle, while charging a bolt in her hand. She tells Matt she knows what it's like to be alone, and will promise to take care of him where they're going. To diminish Matt's trust, Elle electrocutes the stage and starts a massive fire as the two leave.
At the Company's facility, Elle, Bob, and The Haitian watch as Matt is tested on. He screams Elle's name in pain, causing Elle to get a worried look on her face. Back in his cell, Elle asks Matt how he like it so far, and he tells her it's the same as high school. He looks up and sees that Elle has brought him a birthday cake. Matt lightens up a bit as Elle lights the candles. He asks her why she isn't protecting him like he promised, but she says by bringing him here, she already has. Elle tells him they aren't so different from each other and they both want the same things as she shockingly kisses him on the cheek.
- This graphic novel is also known as The Man with Too (Much) Brains. This is a reference to the 1983 Steve Martin comedy The Man with Two Brains.
- Más imágenes sobre Novela gráfica:El Hombre con Demasiados Cerebros en Imágenes de Novela gráfica:El Hombre con Demasiados Cerebros.
- For Tom Grummett's original art from The Man with Too Much Brains, see here.
- Página de las novelas gráficas en NBC.com
- Comic interactivo en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Flash Player 8 u otra versión mayor para ver
- Comic en formato PDF disponible para bajar en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Adobe Acrobat u otro software compatible para ver