Novela gráfica:Teoría de Cuerdas
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Released:||April 23, 2007|
|Visit a future that's already been lost.|
|Soon after discovering his unusual abilities, Peter Petrelli encountered Hiro Nakamura. Solemn and grim, Hiro claimed that he was from the future, here to give Peter a brief but puzzling warning: save the cheerleader, save the world.|
Later, Peter would meet Hiro once again--for the first time. This Hiro, from present day, was warm and optimistic, the complete opposite of his future self. What events could trigger such a massive change in the young office worker? And why seek out Peter Petrelli?
Tabla de contenidos
He explains how he tried to stop Sylar from causing the explosion by stabbing him, but was unable to stop him because Sylar had stolen Claire Bennet's ability to regenerate. He travels back in time to visit Peter Petrelli and tells him to save the cheerleader, hoping this will prevent Sylar from exploding. However, when he returns to his own time, he finds things unchanged. He returns to his loft to find a light on, and draws his sword--and finds himself face-to-face with his former self and Ando. professional essay writing services online
- Future Hiro's trademark ponytail seems to be conspicuously absent from this graphic novel. In an email, Staz Johnson said, "The reference I was provided with (by NBC) was so poor (extremely dark, practically illegible screen caps) I had no idea that Hiro was supposed to have a ponytail."
- String Theory features more evolved humans than any other graphic novel--Hiro (and Future Hiro), Sparrow Redhouse, Sylar, Claire Bennet, and Peter Petrelli. Additionally, an image of Ted Sprague and Simone is shown.
- Más imágenes sobre Novela gráfica:Teoría de Cuerdas en Imágenes de Novela gráfica:Teoría de Cuerdas.
- For discussion of Hiro's inability to change history, see Paradox.
- For television episode 20, which was reportedly named String Theory then renamed, see Five Years Gone.
- Página de las novelas gráficas en NBC.com
- Comic interactivo en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Flash Player 8 u otra versión mayor para ver
- Comic en formato PDF disponible para bajar en NBC.com — Nota: Se requiere de Adobe Acrobat u otro software compatible para ver