De Heroes Wiki
Bridget usa su habilidad en la placa de Charles Lamb
|Poder de:||Bridget Bailey|
|Habilidad de:||Percibir la historia de un objeto|
Psicometría es la habilidad de percibir la historia de cualquier objeto con solo tocarlo.
Tabla de contenidos
- Bridget Bailey era la única persona conocida con esta habilidad.
- En el tercer episodio del volumen "Villanos", Sylar le roba la habilidad a Bridget con la ayuda de Angela Petrelli.
- Actualmente Sylar es la unica persona conocida que posee esta habilidad.
Al tocar un objeto, Bridget Bailey es capaz de tener visiones sobre el pasado del objeto. Sin embargo, inicialmente relató tener dificultades controlando su habilidad; involuntariamente vio destellos de sus prendas siendo elaboradas en una fabrica. La intensidad de dichas visiones puede variar, desde "imagenes mentales" y "sueños tipo vision" hasta una muy realista experiencia "extra-corporal". Mas Tarde, Bridget parecia tener mayor control de su habilidad y era capaz de tener una vision mientras se mantenia conciente fuera de su vision. Ella divulgó ser capaz de recoger la "memoria superficial" de un objeto, o con bastante concentración, buscar más profundamente en el pasado del objeto.
Bridget cree que su poder parece disminuir o no trabaja completamente si el objeto es demasiado viejo.
Bridget aun no ha mencionado si ella puede tocar multiples objetos a la vez, y experiemntar sus efectos simultaneamente. Ademas se desconoce si puede usar su habilidad en personas, aunque puede tocar un objeto y ver a la gente que interactuo con este.
- On July 19, 2007, Bridget talks of touching a wooden chair, and seeing the carpenter working on the creation of the chair.
- On August 22, 2007, Bridget had a vision during court that was so realistic, she seemed to leave the courtroom, and become the attacker of a female victim in a London park. It was so realistic, that when she came out of the vision, her emotional reaction caused her to vomit.
- On September 5, 2007, Bridget experienced a new characteristic to her visions--sound--while using a public telephone.
- On September 12, 2007, Bridget touched the Watch House, a historical building on Gilsper Street in London, and had a vision that seemed to be back in time, and in the presence of noted attorney Charles Lamb.
- On September 26, 2007, Bridget attempts to use her ability at Lincoln's Inn, on the keystone and some antique books and gets nothing. She thinks that those objects may be too old, for her to read. Because of this, Bridget visits an antique shop to see what results she will have there. She notes that some objects she did get visions on, but nothing very powerfully.
- On October 17, 2007, Bridget has success using her ability on Vince's receipt, seeing him have a meeting with an unnamed young woman, however, the effects are causing migraines, and hallucinations. Bridget tells Mohinder that they are getting to the point where she is having trouble distinguishing them from reality.
- On October 31, 2007, Bridget explained that she discovered a new way to use her ability on some of the items in the room that might've been touched recently; light switches, door handles, desk drawers etc. She found out that she can read 'surface memories' off an item, this gives her a vision of the last person to touch it. When she tried to get a reading off of the door lock, she got a vision of a district judge taking a key hidden on top of a bookcase, and unlocking the door with it. When she looked for it, she found the key, just as the vision had placed it.
- Bridget tells Chandra that her experiences seem to match the clairsentience power documented in a chapter of Activating Evolution. In her second email to Chandra, Bridget admits the frequency of her visions are increasing.
- Bridget doesn't have to know the people connected to an object to have her vision.
- Bridget Bailey's power of clairsentience (the ability to perceive the history of an object) should not be confused with Molly Walker's power of clairvoyance (the ability to see people not in her presence).