Red de cuerdas
De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Red de cuerdas|
In the future, Hiro has constructed a web of history.
|Mencionado por primera vez en:||.07%|
|Usado por:||Hiro Nakamura (future)|
|Estado actual:||Confiscated by Homeland Security|
Tabla de contenidos
Each string represents a person, with notes and newspaper clippings representing important events in their lives. A connection among the strings indicates a meeting of the people represented. After the explosion Hiro Nakamura constructed the web to help him determine at what point in time he should intervene to alter history.
After accidentally teleporting into the future, Hiro and Ando go to Isaac's apartment to seek advice on what they should do to prevent the explosion. Entering, they find the apartment wrecked, and a complex web of strings has been erected within.
Future Hiro explains the purpose of the string web to Hiro and Ando. Later, Mohinder Suresh investigates the apartment at the President's request. He determines that Hiro was using the web as a map of time. He concludes that Hiro intends to use time-travel to alter history. He shows the President how some lines cross at certain points. He cuts some of the web to demonstrate how changing the past at a certain time would alter history.
- Each color represents a different person:
- A newspaper clipping titled "Petrelli Wins" is connected to the spot just before Nathan's string crosses Sylar's string.
- Hiro's string connects with Sylar's string just after Nathan's string crosses Sylar's string.
- A newspaper clipping titled "NYC Devastated" is connected to the spot just after Hiro's string crosses Sylar's string.
- Mohinder identifies two focal points of the web: the bomb (November 8, 2006) and the day Future Hiro delivered the message (October 4, 2006).
- When Hiro and Ando visit Isaac's apartment, a number of scratched-out dates are written on the door. The dates--3/3/07, 6/2/07, 3/5/8, and 4/7/08--may be dates to which Future Hiro has time traveled in an attempt to change the Explosion Future in which he lives.
- Many of the newspaper articles on the string web were written by Timm Keppler, Andrew Chambliss, and other personal assistants.
Future Hiro has been working on the string web for years.
One article proclaims Nathan Petrelli's strength in crisis.
...that tells of the aftermath of the explosion.
Each string color represents a different person's timeline.