De Heroes Wiki
|Primera aparición||The Golden Goose|
|Habilidad conocida||Electronic communication|
|Nombre formal||David Rooijker|
|Seudónimos||Don Rucker, T. Monk|
|Edad||49 (at time of death)|
|Fecha de nacimiento||1943|
|Lugar de nacimiento||Holland|
|Fecha de la muerte||1992|
|Hogar||Paro, Bhutan |
Formerly Seville, Spain
Formerly Buenos Aires, Argentina
Formerly Bangalore, India
|Residencia||Formerly Monasterio de la Cruz |
Formerly the Vasquezes' home
|Padres||Biological parents: |
Ruth Meisner, Rooijker
|Hermano/a||Zahava Gitelman (half-sister)|
|Personas relacionadas||Hana Gitelman (niece)|
Tabla de contenidos
In 1992, Drucker's pilot, Hampton Connolly, allows Drucker to fly a plane over the Himalaya Mountains in a strong snowstorm. The plane crashes and two parachutes engage and float to the ground. For fifteen years, Connolly lives in Bhutan. Connolly notes Drucker's belief that fate brought him there. When Bob interrogates Connolly, Connolly tells him that Drucker left Bhutan a month or two ago.
Showing up on Matt Neuenberg's Company computer screen as a file named T. Monk, Drucker explains to Hana they're in the Company's mainframe as "Purushas," or bodiless individuals, to pull a massive viral file from Drucker's hard drive to completely destroy the Company's entire mainframe.
Inside the Company's mainframe, Drucker tries to escape the collapsing datastream with Hana. They reach a dead end, and soon accept their fates; Drucker is told by Hana they will meet again as they are seemingly deleted along with the rest of the mainframe's information.
Very little is known about Drucker. Hana's messages refer to him as the "mystery man".
A hidden link on primatechpaper.com shows an assignment tracker. Using the password provided by Micah on Corinthianlasvegas.com, users can access Richard Drucker's file by entering the user name and password on any of the assignments shown except the 12th assignment. The file kept about him is practically empty. However, his file does describe as follows:
Assignment Tracker 2.0
On February 7, 2008, primatechpaper.com updated it's assignment tracker case files. Drucker's case file contains a personal history:
The case file also includes a psychological profile:
Global News Interactive Videos
A series of Global News Interactive videos posted on Hana's website features Ngozi Badu, Alistair Coles, Layla Jesrani, and Charlie Svenson, all of whom document the life of Richard Drucker. Part one refers to Drucker as an orphan, the "godfather of the internet", and a man who is rumored to be worth billions. The report claims he was born in 1943 during World War II. He was known as David and was born to Ruth Meisner and a freedom fighter named Rooijker.
Part two of the GNI news piece, covering his early life, reveals that when his mother was captured and interred at Auschwitz in 1944, he was left for dead in a forest. His father found him and smuggled him into Spain and left him on the steps of a monastery. After the war ended, no one came to claim him, so the monastery sent him overseas to Argentina, where he was adopted by the Vasquez family. Ricardo, his adoptive father, gave him the name "Drucker", combining the names on the monastery papers: Don Rucker was a phonetic misspelling of Rooijker's name.
In Argentina, Drucker was well-educated and was active in the revolutionary spirit of the times. Believing that mass communication was the key to changing the world, he aligned himself with a group of young revolutionaries whose goal it was to improve the education of South America's poorest citizens. His motto became "Democratize survival!"
- Portions of crayon drawings he made at a young age contained wavy lines in the sky (The documentary notes them as evidence of Drucker's fascination with the world of mass communication at a young age. They are also marked with the symbol, suggestive of knowledge of his ability.)
- A family tree linking Drucker and Hana.
- A manuscript claiming he was left orphaned in Germany and documenting his departure from the Spanish monastery to Argentina.
- Portions of a map marked suggestive of his arrival in Bhutan by 1977.
- A poster of a hand holding the book Nuestro Futuro, one of Drucker's political writings.
Part three details Drucker's education and travels. From South America, Drucker traveled to Virgina, where he took up the name Richard, a nod to his adoptive father. He attended the University of Virginia where he formed a secret society, which, according to some, still exists today. During college, Drucker met Charles Deveaux. The two frequented jazz clubs in New York City, where Drucker laid his foundations for a global web of communications. Additionally, he was involved in a group of friends with like ideals, but, in 1977, Drucker split and moved to Bangalore. In Bangalore, and other cities like it, Drucker is credited with helping them in their rapid ascent into the global marketplace.
Part four hosts an interview with Drucker's old friend, Zhang Yang, President/CEO of Yang Industries. Yang explains how Drucker was in India in the 1980s, looking for someone to help him change the world, through a system of global communication. Yang credits him with discovering the world and finding like-minded individuals who shared his visions. He says his vision was a world of freedom, knowledge and communication--a digital revolution. Saying Drucker was his hero, Yang felt the need to speak out to pass on history and inspire future generations.
He is said to have invented the internet and not taken credit for it. Some reports have said Drucker now resides in Bhutan while others say he is dead. The report ends asking viewers to e-mail Leads@GNILeadcatcher.com if they have any information on the man.
The link directs to a thread at 9thwonders.com, titled "A new Announcement, We Received a Mysterious letter...", which includes a link to a mysterious document under the cogitoergosum blog. ( Cogito ergo sum translates to "I think, therefor I am.")
In My Heart...
The cogitoergosum blog's first post is dated December 05, 04:37 PM. Titled "In my heart...", the letter says:
On December 12, 2007, a postcard stamped from Bhutan was posted on the cogitoergosum blog. The postcard had no date or address.
When this program is run on a webpage, several alert messages pop up, with the final one being the complete message:
William Congreve puzzle
Cogitoergosum was updated December 19, 2007, at 04:08 PM with a riddle. It reads:
The quote is from Act 1, Scene 1 of William Congreve's 1697 play, The Mourning Bride. The code appears to be the chord progression for "Blue in Green", a Miles Davis jazz song.ability, like Hana, to "intercept, generate, and interpret electronic, digital, and radio transmissions" with his mind. According to Drucker's assignment tracker file at primatechpaper.com, Drucker's control index was 90%. His data analysis shows his biological level at 30, cerebral at 85, elemental at 20, and temporal/spatial at 5.
- On January 18, 2008, the Richard Drucker page at NBC.com was updated to read, "In the January 7 graphic novel, a shocking revelation came to light... the man we thought was Richard Drucker was actually his personal pilot, Goose Hampton. The real Richard Drucker died in a plane crash years ago." Another update from the same day reads, "On January 10, someone sent Hana a handwritten message expressing grave concern over Goose's death and warning Hana not to base any action against The Company on revenge. But if Drucker is dead how could he have sent that note?"
- There is much mystery surrounding Drucker's death. Hampton Connolly said that he and Drucker had been living in Bhutan for the fifteen years following their plane crash (The Golden Goose), but NBC.com explicitly says that Drucker died in the crash.
- While inside the Company's mainframe, Drucker uses the handle "T. Monk" (Hana and Drucker's Plot Discovered). This is a reference to Thelonious Monk, the great jazz musician. In an email, R.D. Hall said, "I came up with those handles to further hint at Drucker's interest in jazz."
- According to Drucker's case file at primatechpaper.com, Drucker has a "scar from injection of radioisotope". Among other things, the case file lists his nationality as Dutch/Argentinean.
...each containing images of the symbol...
...and secludes himself in Bhutan.