De Heroes Wiki
|Este artículo debe ser traducido al español.|
|Interpretado por||Jimmy Jean-Louis, |
Sheku Fofana (young Haitian)
|Primera aparición||One Giant Leap|
|Habilidad conocida||Mental manipulation|
|Mote||Boy (by Guillame)|
|Hogar||Formerly a village in Haiti|
|Occupación||Agente de la The Company|
El Haitiano es un hombre misterioroso que proviene de Haiti reclutado por la compañia y es compañero de Noah Bennet y ayudan a las investigaciones de humanos evolucionados. Eventualmente, el Haitiano y el Señor Bennet se rebelan de sus superiores y tratan de salir de ella. El es un humano evolucionado con la habilidad de manipular las mentes de las personas. El Haitiano es un creyente religioso, y de vestimenta rara, el cual posee un raro simbolo en su cuello.
Para un resumen episodio por episodio, ver El Haitiano : Historia de la One Temporada.
EL Haitiano es uno de los miembros de Mr. Bennet's equipo de la Primatech Paper Co. Juntos, el Haitiano y Mr. Bennet capturan a Matt Parkman, quien posee special ability y la cual el haitiano usa su poder blocked. Ellos proceden con engaño abduction y rutina similar con Nathan Petrelli, pero Nathan escapes. EL Haitiano ayuda a abducir a otras personas que son people con especiales abilities, incluidos Ted Sprague, perteneciendo a una organizacion llamada the Company. With Eden's assistance, the Haitian is able to capture Sylar and bring him back to Primatech, although he eventually escapes. The Haitian uses his power to erase the memories of Mr. Bennet's wife and son and others. Bennet orders him to erase his adopted daugther's memory as well, but he instead takes her into his confidence. When the Company learns of Claire's ability, the Haitian erases Mr. Bennet's memory and takes Claire into hiding. Claire, however, eludes the Haitian and travels to New York City to find Peter Petrelli. The Haitian gets there first and is waiting for Claire at Peter Petrelli's apartment with Claire's biological grandmother.
The Haitian recuerda un historia acerca de el cuando era niño en his village en su pais natal Haiti viviendo con su padrel, Guillame. El descrubre que abilities por primera que suprimi his father's abilities a los que se encuentran cerca de el. Furthermore, when Guillame attempts to redeem himself, the Haitian wipes clean the minds of many villagers, reducing them to a zombie-like state. Guillame accompanies the Haitian to the crossroads, seeking penance and planning to kill his son. The Haitian becomes one with his father's mind by touching him and causes him to recall the two of them being happy together, such that Guillame commits suicide instead of murder. Afterwards, the Haitian goes back to the village and meets Thompson for the first time.
Bob sends Mohinder Suresh on an assignment, which turns out to be a mission to heal the Haitian, who believes the virus he's contracted is a punishment from God. Suresh persuades the Haitian to try the antivirus, which succeeds. When Mohinder explains that he is working for "a company," the Haitian appears to take Mohinder's memory of the entire incident and flees. The Haitian then manages to track down Noah Bennet at the copy shop, and the two men greet each other, smiling.
After curing the Haitian of the virus, Mohinder directs him to meet with Noah Bennet in Costa Verde. The Haitian agrees, but first makes a trip to the crossroads, where he performs a ritual and experiences a vision. During the vision, his past victims recount his "crimes", and a serpent with legs and wings appears. The Haitian requests a blessing from his victims, the serpent, and the Loa for his new mission. His father then appears to him and gives his blessing.
Noah notices windchimes blowing outside, and meets with the Haitian. The Haitian tells Noah that he has a lead on the paintings, and they must travel to Odessa. When Noah replies "Texas", the Haitian corrects him, telling him Ukraine. He notes it is a long trip, and wonders what Noah will tell his family, but Noah assures the Haitian that he will think of something.
The Haitian and Noah walk through Red Square, Moscow, while Noah takes a cellphone call.
In Odessa, Ukraine, the Haitian and Noah go to the home of Noah's Company mentor Ivan to force him to reveal the location of the paintings. The Haitian threatens to strip him of his family memories if he refuses. After they find the paintings, the Haitian goes with Noah to recover them.
After Noah takes digital photos of each painting in the series of eight, the Haitian gathers them all together. Bennet then lights a match and burns all of the paintings.
The Haitian appears after the explosion created by Peter Petrelli at Bob's office negating Peter's powers. He later appears at the docks where Peter and Adam Monroe are being chased by Bob and Elle and fights with Peter. He forces Peter into a shipping container to be shipped to Cork, Ireland and takes his memories, but not before revealing that he is on his side and gives Peter his symbol necklace.
Claire tells West that she wants to forget she ever had a father. She tells him about the Haitian and his ability to erase memories. When hanging the Haitian's chime in the window, West calms her by telling her that she does not want to forget her father.
The Haitian and Mr. Bennet abduct a young West Rosen in St. Louis, taking him to the Primatech building for testing purposes. Later, when West escapes and talks to Claire, the Haitian erases part of West's memory.
After Noah stops Elle from hurting Zach in his house, the Haitian erases Elle's memory of Zach and the tape. The Haitian and Noah then turn to Zach and ask him where this tape is, then proceeds to erase Zach's memory of Elle and the tape.
The Haitian joins Noah on a mission to bag and tag Howard Grigsby and save the Butlers. Noah drives the Haitian from Odessa, TX to an abandoned plantation in Peach Pit, GA. Through a window, they spot Howard holding the Butlers hostage in a room of the plantation. After Noah and the Haitian split up to try and trap Howard, Noah finds the Haitian unconscious. Later, the Haitian awakens and takes Noah to a Company optometrist and stands by Noah's side as he regains a weakened eyesight.
In a dream, Piper and her sister are on the run inside a Company facility being chased by Noah Bennet and the Haitian. Noah and the Haitian eventually catch up to them and capture Piper's sister, but Piper squeezes out of a half-open window and escapes. Later in the waking world, Noah Bennet receives a call from Piper's mother and the Haitian is standing next to him.
After Felicia informs Bob that Donna was in contact with Mr. Bennet, the Haitian kisses the Symbol pendant on his necklace and then begins to remove Donna's memories causing her to faint and collapse on to the floor.
The Haitian has the power to manipulate people's minds. He can selectively interfere with the use of special abilities and selectively erase memories. He uses his power in conjunction with hand-to-hand combat skills to subdue other evolved humans, as shown in Four Months Ago... when he defeated and restrained Peter Petrelli.
"He sent me here to make you forget. Like he sent me to your friend, and your brother, and your mother so many times. He'll be here soon, expecting that you won't remember anything, but it is very important that you do. Tell me Claire, can you keep a secret?"
"What you can do, what I can do — that is God. Respect it accordingly."
"...Of course, there is always a company..."
"Don't you need to write any of this down?"
"Memory is not an issue for me."
- The Haitian rarely speaks. In fact, Thompson was initially under the erroneous impression that he couldn't speak, as were Mr. Bennet and Eden McCain and presumably other agents of the Company until the events of Company Man. He finally broke his silence by speaking to Claire Bennet (Fallout). The Haitian also speaks French, as is customary in Haiti (Parasite).
- It seems that in speaking to Claire, the Haitian has differing loyalties than that of his now former partner, Mr. Bennet.
- The Haitian has been called "The Man at the Bar", "Mysterious Man", "Mystery Man", "Mysterious Black Guy", "MBG", "Mr. Mute", "Memory Wiper", "Mr. Bennet's Assistant", "Mr. Bennet's Cleaner", "Spooky Euro-Dude", and "SED".
- He is also jokingly referred to as "The Haitian Sensation That's Sweeping the Nation" by Jack Coleman (Mr. Bennet) during cast commentaries. This is referred to in Company Man where Thompson tells Mr. Bennet that he has "a new sensation" for him.
- In the commentary for Parasite, it was revealed that before the casting of Jimmy Jean-Louis, the Haitian was originally intended to be a Maori warrior from New Zealand. Jimmy said he supposed the switch was made because Jimmy himself is from Haiti.
- Some fans--and even a photo caption on NBC.com--initially confused the Haitian with D.L. Hawkins because of their similar appearances.
- While the Haitian's name is still unknown, seven different times his father Guillame addresses him as "Boy". (It Takes a Village Parts 1, 2, 3, 4), and (The Crossroads)
- The Haitian's license plate number is 791 M72. (Parasite)
- The Haitian was presumably mute at a time. "Mute Haitian" is a pun for "mutation". Chandra Suresh believes that the powers of evolved humans result from a particular mutation of the brain.
- The Haitian is an only child. (It Takes a Village, Part 4)
- For other uses of Haitian, see Haitian (disambig).
- For the Haitian as he appeared in the dark future, see The Haitian (future).
- For images of the Haitian, see Images of the Haitian.
Por favor refierase a el siguiente enlace para teorías creadas por los fans y otras especulaciones.