Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
|Part 1 and Part 2 of Mary Rose's Origins arc have been released.|
|New: Cockney Heroes has a new blog, for all the details behind the scenes, or any unanswered questions, just look at the Cockney Chronicle now.|
The logo for Cockney Heroes, featuring a solar eclipse.
Volume One featured nine episodes, which were released periodically from April 6 to May 9, 2009. It focuses on a group of evolved humans in London, England, who call themselves the "Cockney Heroes". While recruiting new members into their group and helping other evolved humans in London control their abilities, the Cockney Heroes encounter a threat of an evil "Jack the Ripper" incarnate, who is the main villain of the volume. The volume ends with Jack's apparent demise, and the arrival of a new threat: the international task force of taking down all evolved humans, led by Danko in America.
Volume Two featured twelve episodes which were released periodically from June 1 to September 20, 2009. It focused on the Cockney Heroes and other Londoners as they are hunted by the government led by Consuela. They must also face the new threat of Shark and his rival gang. The volumes ends with a tantalising showdown at the docks.
Origins is a webisode-like series for Cockney Heroes. It will explain the back stories for a handful of selected characters, that the team feels people would like to know more about. Each character will have about three to six chapters to explain why they appear they way they do in Cockney Heroes. Within these chapters, new characters may appear, along with old characters as well.
- See a complete list of characters of Cockney Heroes.
- Gabriel Bishop, a daring ex-Company agent who resided in London. He had the ability of intuitive empathy.
- Irony, an important member of the Cockney Heroes with the ability of ability diminishment.
- Claude Rains, also known as "the Invisible Man", a witty ex-Company agent with the power of invisibility.
- Derek Simmonds, a young boy struggling to control his power of electricity generation.
- Jake Leckie, a fugitive who has the ability of seismic burst.
- Karl Hall, a friend (and fellow fugitive) of Leckie's; he has the ability to manipulate the four classical elements.
- Shark, the new villain for Cockney Heroes. He has the ability of object replication.
- Officer Bonkin, a police officer in London who stumbled across the doings of the Cockney Heroes.